Philosophy is the love and pursuit of wisdom. To succeed in life, and especially as a leader, it is critical to know what you stand for, articulate what you believe, and allow principles to guide your behavior.
JD’s philosophy is a combination of the following core values, beliefs, and guiding principles.
What binds us is far greater than what divides us. This Binding Force is everywhere and everything and it is the most powerful force in the universe. Within this Binding Force;
- We are personally responsible for our life, health, and prosperity.
- We inspire greatness by serving others and the greater good.
- I am a part of you, you are a part of me, and we are one.
- All ideologies and theologies exist for the betterment of humanity.
- Truth and justice are paramount in order for an organization or nation to evolve.
- Accountability, authority, and responsibility go hand in hand.
- Everyone has a unique gift, which provides unlimited potential and power.
- All people are created equal, regardless of race, sex, orientation, national origin, ideology, or theology.
- Every person is endowed with the unalienable rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness through human freedoms, personal beliefs, and practices.
- Everyone has the right to self-determination through free will and choice.
- The abuse of freedoms to impose beliefs through fear or control may result in the loss of said liberties or freedoms.
- Reward is commensurate with performance and effort.
- Character, values, and virtues are essential to maintain order and balance.
- Our planet and eco system are connected to everything through an integrated and living universe, in which every thought and action creates a reaction.
- The survival of our species is dependent upon conscious political, theological, and industrial leaders who embrace sustainability, natural cycles, and universal laws.
Love is the most powerful force in the universe.